* Manual Format: Digital Download
Strawberries. Everyone loves them. The small red fruits meld their aroma and taste together perfectly for what many food connoisseurs describe as a truly sublime gustatory experience. So delightful is the fruit that literally billions of dollars are made each year from the sale of the savory succulents. The enormous Californian strawberry companies that produce tons upon tons of strawberries don’t want you to know something, however. In fact, they don’t want you to know several things…
They don’t want you to know that you can easily grow your own strawberries at home in as little as one half of a cubic foot of dirt! You don’t need acres upon acres of land.
They don’t want you to know how much money you can save by growing your own strawberries instead of buying berries from them! Strawberry plants are one of the most productive garden plants based on size-to-harvest ratio.
They don’t want you to know how enjoyable it is to see little plants produce heaps of strawberries that you can immediately eat! There is no need to fight the crowds at the supermarket or grocery store to enjoy ultra-fresh berries.
And, my friend, those are just a few of the myriads of benefits you’ll realize by growing your own strawberries. Let me tell you briefly about the value you will be able to realize by using The Strawberry Growing Master Manual to produce your own strawberries. To best understand this value, let’s start with some of what makes strawberry plants so amazing…
- Strawberry plants are SMALL. They can fit just about anywhere. You can grow them in a window planter, flower pot on a deck, or just about anywhere you have a measly ½-square-foot of soil. Since most of the strawberry plant’s roots are in the top 3 inches of soil, you don’t even need a deep planter to succeed. In short, if you have a container and can scrape together some dirt, you can grow strawberries. A fully mature strawberry plant only takes up a foot of vertical space and a little more than a foot of horizontal space (usually).
- Strawberry plants are ADAPTABLE. Pipes, buckets, pots, neatly tilled rows, scattered random plantings in a permaculture landscape, old tires, it doesn’t matter. Strawberries will grow in virtually any container or system as long as the appropriate nutrients and sunlight are available.
- Strawberry plants are BIG PRODUCERS. You’d think a plant with no woody tissue would be limited in what it can produce. In a sense, that is true. Comparing strawberries to oak trees or apple trees would be laughable. But, despite being all leaves and flexible stems, strawberry plants will produce about a quart of strawberries each. The production of strawberries a plant yields can even weigh more than the entire plant itself!
- Strawberry plants are PERENNIAL. That means they live for years without having to re-plant them. They go dormant during winter and burst forth again with renewed vigor the following year. Unlike squash, tomatoes, and other common garden plants, the same strawberry plant will give you strawberries year after year for several years. Plant once, harvest for 3-4 years!
- Strawberry plants give a HUGE RETURN ON INVESTMENT. You can buy 25 strawberry plants for around than $10. But, they are propagation machines. A single strawberry plant will send out vine-like runners that will “plant” a handful of strawberry plants identical to the original. These can be moved and planted elsewhere to expand your strawberry bed to whatever size you wish it to be. 10 or 25 plants can become 100 or even 1000 before you know it! There is literally no end to the number of plants and strawberries you can multiply with a single one-time purchase of plants. If you could get that kind of return on an investment in the stock market, you’d be able to buy your own island somewhere.
Not only will The Strawberry Growing Master Manual help you harness every single one of these inherent strawberry plant benefits, there are other significant reasons to grow your own fruit in the comfort and convenience of your back yard or garden plot as well. For example…
Commercial strawberry growing operations exist to turn a profit. There’s nothing wrong with that, of course. It is what all businesses do. But, in order to maximize their profits, they generally select strawberry plant varieties that produce durable, shippable strawberries in high numbers. They often have decent flavor, but your own strawberries usually taste noticeably better. You can choose to grow strawberries that will perform better where you live without worrying about them getting smashed to pulp in an 18-wheeler truck on the interstate. The Strawberry Growing Master Manual will help you pick the perfect variety for where you live.
Much Less Expensive:
When you buy that package of strawberries at the grocery store, the price of growing, packaging, harvesting, shipping, and stocking is already included with each middleman taking their cut off the top. That means you end up having to shell out $5 to $10 per package of berries, and even more if they are organic or specialty. One package costs that much! The Strawberry Growing Master Manual will help you turn a one-time purchase into a quantity of strawberries that could be worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars! That is value!
Longer Shelf Life:
Strawberries are soft fruits. As mentioned above, the Big Boys have to choose varieties that will stand up to shipping in order to profit financially. Without a hard exterior, strawberries succumb easily to mold and other processes of decay. If an average strawberry has a shelf life of two weeks, they can have a week or less of shelf life left by the time you get them home from the store. The Strawberry Growing Master Manual will help you grow big berries that can be picked at the peak of ripeness and last until you have a moment to use them. No more lost money as the rest of the strawberries are tossed into the compost pile. No more being held hostage by moldering strawberries!
Ever find a truly funky-looking strawberry in your store-bought package? I haven’t. But I have seen scores of them growing from my plants. Even though most oddly-shaped or small berries are perfectly good to eat, they are culled by the commercial operations. By growing your own strawberries, you get to savor the flavor of every strawberry your plants produce, regardless if they are dwarf strawberries or deformed! Aesthetics and quality control policies cull out less-than-perfect-looking fruits before they ever get to the store. But, those fruits taste just as good as their more lovely brothers and sisters. By growing your own strawberries with The Strawberry Growing Master Manual, you’ll get to consume 100% of your harvest. No waste. No discrimination against the more homely strawberry fruits…just efficient eating of all edibles.
Technology is a wonderful thing, but it often comes with a steep price. When it comes to strawberries, the commercial harvests are bigger than ever, thanks to chemical and technological applications. However, there may be a price to pay for bigger berries. Every year strawberries hold one of the top spots on the “Dirty Dozen” list. That list (put out annually by the Environmental Working Group) compiles testing data on numerous commonly grown and consumed fruits and vegetables. Conventionally-grown strawberries always rank high for chemicals and pesticide residues, things you probably do not want to consume. If you grow your own strawberries, you know exactly what you put on them and exactly what you are putting into your body. The Strawberry Growing Master Manual won’t lead you into contamination with dangerous fumigants or other controversial chemicals. It will help you get the beautiful harvest to your table cleanly.
Still with me? Good. You are probably beginning to see the opportunity you have to turn a few small, adaptable, perennial, loved-yet-humble strawberry plants into an investment that returns heaps of better-tasting, longer-lasting, cleaner strawberries.
But, there are some tricks to the strawberry trade. If all you do is throw some plants into the ground and then return a few months later, you may have some strawberries (they are that productive!), but you won’t get your money’s worth out of them.
That is exactly why The Strawberry Growing Master Manual can help you. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A MASTER GARDENER TO SUCCEED WITH STRAWBERRIES! In fact, you don’t even have to have ever planted anything at all. All you have to be able to do is read and follow instructions. And, at this point, I think it is safe to say you have that covered. Most second-graders have that covered.
The Strawberry Growing Master Manual is simple, comprehensive, and easy to understand.
- Simple: Every single small step is covered to ensure you succeed. Most people don’t realize how important the pre-planting stage is. If you make mistakes before you even order your plants, you may either spend countless hours learning from and undoing the damage you caused, or you just give up and start over. You won’t have to worry about that with the Master Manual. It will guide you through all the pre-planting blunders many people blunder into accidentally.
- Comprehensive: This guide is the fruit of many years and countless hours of hands-on trial and error and decades of research. Not only that, it is indexed for quick location of needed information. This investment-grade resource will become your go-to reference, and it is extremely easy to use.
- Easy to Understand: The Master Manual also includes diagrams and pictures to help you understand exactly what to do and when.
There is one more thing to mention, but if you are ready, you can CLICK HERE and get your own copy absolutely RISK FREE. I am so sure you will get exactly what you are expecting that you can get The Strawberry Growing Master Manual with a complete, absolute, no-questions-asked, 90-day 100% money-back guarantee.
That’s 3 MONTHS!
That is more than the entire strawberry season!
If The Strawberry Growing Master Manual doesn’t prove to be all you need, if it even fails to meet ONE of your expectations, simply ask for your money back, and you will get it. No questions asked. Period.
Many have paid hundreds of dollars for garden consulting services. The strawberry expertise in this Master Manual is valued at well over $200.00. But, you don’t have to pay near that, if you take advantage of this one-time offer. For just $11.97, you can be on your own way to mastering strawberries with The Strawberry Growing Master Manual.
With a deal this good, I can’t let it go forever. I want people to adopt the techniques and skills to reap abundant harvests. But, in my experience, procrastinators rarely succeed. So, you have 12 hours and ONLY 12 hours. If you wish to grow great mounds of glorious strawberries, you have to be willing to act. This Master Manual is a book for doers. Procrastinators can look elsewhere.
So important is the will to act, you only have 12 hours to take advantage of this offer. The price doesn’t go up if you wait longer, the offer goes away completely. You have to choose.
For extra motivation, if you are ready to act, I’ll throw in some tremendously valuable gifts, at no additional cost. Here are the bonuses you will receive:
Here at StrawberryPlants.org, we don’t mess around with lesser fruits. Our expertise is focused on the strawberry, and we exist to spread the passion for the finest fruit as far and wide as is possible. We have eaten more than our fair share of strawberries and strawberry-containing dishes. And, we’ve collected over 100 of the best ones throughout the years into one place: The Simply Sensational Strawberry Recipe Book. This amazing tome will be yours FREE with the purchase of The Strawberry Growing Master Manual.
If you order before time runs out on this offer, you will also receive FOUR COMPLETELY FREE Special Reports in addition to the Strawberry Growing Guide and The Simply Sensational Strawberry Cookbook.
Everyone has their mother’s or grandmother’s strawberry jam recipe. Even if you never try the superior jam recipes in The Simply Sensational Strawberry Cookbook out of loyalty to your predecessors, there are a couple of tricks you can apply to any jam to make things go well with your efforts. These Jam Secrets will be included in this COMPLETELY FREE Special Report.
As any vintner will tell you, not all grapes are equally well-suited for making wine. Neither are all strawberries equivalent. The Simply Sensational Strawberry Cookbook will guide you through the wine-making process. This COMPLETELY FREE Special Report will aid you in selecting the perfect varieties for an unsurpassed finished product.
Strawberries have a relatively short shelf life, just as is mentioned above. The last thing you need to do when getting ready to make a delicious strawberry dish is buy bad berries at the store. If you have an emergency and need extra berries from the supermarket, this guide is golden. Not only is it a waste of money to open a package of strawberries and find that most are unusable, but it can be hazardous to your health as well. Many types of mold can make you sick. This COMPLETELY FREE Special Report will aid you in navigating the pitfalls of purchasing your strawberries off the grocery store shelf or from the back of a pickup truck at the local farmers market or fruit stand.
There are hundreds of different biologically-active compounds in strawberry plants. This special report will not only list the compounds, but will also inform you of the specific biological activity the compound elicits. This COMPLETELY FREE Special Report will assist you in knowing how to use strawberry plants naturally to target specific problems.
So, for the NEXT 12 HOURS ONLY, you can get The Strawberry Growing Master Manual with The Simply Sensational Strawberry Cookbook and all 4 Special Reports included at no additional cost for the one-time price of $11.97. You won’t find a better deal on this much strawberry information anywhere!
And, don’t just take my word for it.
B.T. from Tennessee says, “Thank you for making this manual available. It has helped me fix my problems with my strawberry patch, and I am harvesting big strawberries now.”
M.M. from California says, “I love the concise advice for growing strawberries and how everything is all together in one place. Any questions I have had were answered in your guide. Thanks!”
Don’t miss this opportunity. The offer only is available to you for 12 hours. Click now to take advantage of this great deal!
Oh, and one more thing…
Like most whole fruits, strawberries provide a bounty of nutrition for the hungry body. We have not yet fully realized the health benefits that come from consuming strawberries, but we do know quite a bit already. The beneficial health-supporting nutritional components are numerous…
STRAWBERRIES ARE HIGH IN VITAMIN C
Just one serving of strawberries give you 141% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of Vitamin C. Everyone knows Vitamin C is important, but the specific benefits that can come from the Vitamin C in strawberries are extensive. A recent meta-study that was published in Seminars in Preventative and Alternative Medicine reviewed over 100 studies across ten years and came to some inspiring conclusions:
- Vitamin C is an indicator of overall health. Study researcher Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, of the University of Michigan, concluded, “Higher blood levels of vitamin C may be the ideal nutrition marker for overall health.” That is not an understatement as…
- Vitamin C protects you from cancer, stroke, deteriorating eye health, and cardiovascular disease. The study also showed that it helped increase life spans and boosted immunity. In fact…
- Vitamin C even helps the common cold. Eating strawberries while under the weather won’t cure you, but he Vitamin C you get from them is also thought to prevent more serious complications from developing. Additionally…
- Vitamin C has vast other health benefits. New evidence is emerging that Vitamin C also has a host of other potential benefits when ingested. In addition to providing protection against immune system deficiencies, it also may encourage health by preventing prenatal problems and even protecting against skin wrinkles!
STRAWBERRIES ARE RICH IN MINERALS AND VITAMINS
Trace minerals are involved in the myriads of enzymatic reactions that keep your body running day to day. If you run out of minerals, your body stops working correctly. Vitamins are hugely important too. Strawberries have them in droves:
- Strawberries are loaded with vital trace minerals. They have potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, and selenium. All of which are important to normal body function.
- Strawberries are packed with vitamins. In addition to Vitamin C, they have an abundance of thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
STRAWBERRIES HAVE OTHER NEEDED BIOLOGICALLY-ACTIVE COMPOUNDS
You probably have heard about vitamins and minerals your entire life. But, those classes of molecules aren’t the only beneficial ones you get from the strawberry fruits you eat. There are other important ones as well:
- Strawberries have 18 different amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks your body uses to make proteins. Proteins are what make up the structure of your muscles, organs, and the rest of your body too!
- Strawberries are loaded with flavonoids. Flavonoids are biologically active components your body uses to facilitate its normal functioning. For context, beta-carotene is probably the most famous flavonoid.
- Strawberries contain fisetin. Fisetin is a specific polyphenol flavonoid that has recently made a stir in the medical community. It has been shown to have anti-cancer activity in laboratory studies, and has shown to increase glutathione levels, one of the body’s most powerful antioxidants. Furthermore, fisetin may promote healthy brain function as we age and prevent organ damage in diabetics.
Those are BIG benefits from such a small berry!
Get started growing your own as soon as possible with The Strawberry Growing Master Manual!
Time is running out!